Mouse Snack Attack! Recipe
Looking for the perfect after-school Easter snack for your kids? These adorable egg mice are a great high in protein and healthy snack to keep them going!
Mouse Snack Attack! Instructions
- Peeled, hard-boiled eggs, halved
- Sliced almonds
- Carrot slivers
- Your favorite kind of cheese, cubed
- PAAS® Deggorating Doodles
Need hard-boiled egg assistance? Check out these tips from the egg-sperts at the American Egg Board to make the perfect hard-boiled eggs.
Want to try baking your eggs? Follow these simple instructions.
- Using the PAAS Deggorating Doodles, draw eyes and a nose onto the front of the egg halves to create your mice’s faces. We used the blue marker for the eyes and red for the nose.
- Insert almond slices to the top of the egg halves to create your mice’s ears.
- Complete your mice by inserting carrot slivers into the back to create tails.
- Arrange the cheese cubes in the center of a serving dish.
- Place your egg mice around the cheese cubes to complete your mouse snack attack!